Dino MiniWorld PDF Tree Link

My apologies for the broken link for the Tree PDF link, I try to fix it a few time but somehow something didn't work, but it should be working now.

Thank you for all your good reactions for this project.

A few people wrote me also about the castle model, it is in my work list, but with Christmas coming up, I have a few projects to finish up first, an illustrated booklet about the first Christmas with some activities to accompany the story, and more parts to add to the Nativity set I posted last year, So I will post the castle model beginning of next year as these different Christmas projects needs to be posted in time for everyone to have time to download them and assemble them.

Thank you for your patience and kind notes.

Didier

1 comment:

  1. More pieces to the Christmas set???? Yeah!!!! We still have it set up in our class room - can't bear to put it away. Actually we also still have the resurrection one up too. Everyone just loves them. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete