Pilgrim's Guidebook Magazine Issue 1



Here’s another new magazine: Pilgrim’s Guidebook, a Bible-based magazine in which I will share with you different articles and Bible stories, activities and arts and crafts to use with children.

I will include older articles that were previously posted on the blog and many new articles. The magazine is simple, but I will try to create new issues as time permits. Let me know what you think of Pilgrim’s Guidebook, and please send me your ideas and suggestions for articles and projects that you are looking for to use with children for teaching the Bible.

You can download the magazine here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5r3ebr3qyqk175g
 
I will keep my articles and projects simple. There are many other materials available on the internet, but also much controversy and difference of opinions and interpretations and sometimes it can be a little difficult to find what we are looking for.



I pray this magazine will be a help to you. Due to other projects I’m involved with in order to help support my wife and I, I don’t get as much time as I’d like for working on these magazines. If you are able to send a donation, that will help make it possible for me to continue to be able to create these different materials and offer them for free. A one-time donation will be appreciated, or if you are able, a pledge of a monthly donation will be a wonderful help in fulfilling this vision.

You are welcome to use and share this magazine with others. You have permission to print this magazine for personal use only, and you may not use this magazine for commercial purposes. If you repost any of the material, you must attribute the content with a link back to the material on my blog.
 

3 comments:

  1. This looks great martin, can't wait to read it! How do I get to see it?

    Ps. I totally understand the time issue, I too write material and it takes a great deal of time. I pray that God rewards you for your generosity and I'm sad that I'm not in the position to be one of the people who can make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your work, I've been visiting your site for a few years now and I am never disappointed. I teach sunday school in France and I love it when I can find something on your site to help me with my lessons. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete